A friend

I'm going to talk about my friend Camila. I know her since I have four years old. We meet in the preschool I don't remember how but she said one day I playing whit a toy like “jenga” and she asked if she can played whit me and every day we played together. 
We are in the same school until she changed the school in 3rd grade but we lived to blocks away so we see constantly. When we were on 8th grade we changed to the same high school and we were in the same course again. She is my sister of another mother (haha) I known her for eighteen years. I really like our friendship because sometimes she knows me better than me. 
I always wanted a sister and never had but for me she is the sister I always wanted. We always watched movies and sleepovers. When I come to Santiago we separated but I try to travel to see her and another friends and when we see us is like before when we see us every day and I think is very difficult get a friendship like that. 



Comentarios

  1. Something very similar to what you say happens to me, that of "when we see each other is like before", that's amazing

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best Concert Ever

Posgraduate studies

My future job