The Best Concert Ever


I went to my first concert in March of 2016 and it was one of my favorite bands Maroon 5. Before I went to this show I thought the tickets for any concert are too expensive so I didn't think I can go to one. 


I remember I went with my cousin and two friends of her. It was in the Movistar Arena when we arrived there was a very long line and we stayed in the line for two hours before we can enter. I listened their music when we are a child because my parents like some songs of them
The concert was about the album V this music it was different that the others but this album really likes me.  Maroon 5 is band of 1994 but in this time there call Kara's Flowers until 1995. The singer is Adam Levine and I watch a movie of him and the TV show the voice where he was a jury. In the band are six more people I don't know a lot of them really. 


Comentarios

  1. What a funn experience ! The songs of album V are very good I hope you hade a great time.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is sure was a nice experience if it was your favorite group! Excelent!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I too listened to Maroon Five when I was a child, because my sister love this band. I think that Adam Levine is wow!, very beautiful jajaja.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Very cool band,, they have a lot of energy and some very cool and "sticky" songs. It seems like that was a great concert

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I only like a few songs, but i think that they do good lives performance

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job

Posgraduate studies