Posgraduate studies



Well I never know what I want to study in fact I study engineer first and then I changed to architecture but in second year I didn't sure if I saw me like and architect and I want to changed again to studying for teacher. When I go to Spain for and exchange, I took a signature of interior design and I really liked it. I would like to continue studying because I can't see me working hardly when I finish the university. I think I will be naive for the labor world.
 I would like to study out of Chile. I would like to study in Spain because I have the double nationality.  Right now, I know the “Politecnica in Madrid” have a master in interior design. I didn't search in other universities really because I think I have a lot of time in the university right now for thinking if I have taken a postgraduate or not a lot of things can change in three years ( I hope I finish architecture in this time..)
I don't like the distance learning because is difficult for me to concentrate so I need a person in front of me saying what I need to do. I think a part-time course is the most convenient form for me because I feel pressure but at the same time I have time for other things I what to do.



Comentarios

  1. When I was a child, always want to be an interior design, because I ever play to Sims jajaja now, as an architecture student I think it is very funny your idea.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Fantastic! Spin is amazing and study in this country must be interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that architects use to forget interior design, I think it's really really interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You have traveled a lot in a very short time , fantastic!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best Concert Ever

My future job