A Job


I'd like to write about a job I'd like to do. I don't work a lot to be honest I worked in two big food chains "Telepizza" and " Dunking Donuts". Then I worked taking a test (SIMCE) to children. I tried to find a different job but they never called me back so I stopped searching.

 A job I'd really like to do is a travelling vlogger. I know it is not a conventional job but it is a great job. I really like the idea of travelling around the world telling my experience and inspiring a lot of people to know different countries and cultures.

To start a job like this I need a lot of money (Haha...) and to become know. Once one is known different businesses finance your travel or at least a part of them. Really I don't know if I 'd be good at this job because It needs a very charismatic personality and sometime I can be very shy. I see  FunforLouis in YouTube  and sometimes I watch programs on TV of different places.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best Concert Ever

Posgraduate studies

My future job