A country I would like to visit

Today I am going to talk about a country I would like to visit and this country is Greece. I want to go there for a very long time. I think that Greece is a very different from other countries because it have different islands. One of my favorite movies is film in this country the name of the movie is "Mamma Mia" every time I saw it I would like to go more there. I would like to live in one of the islands because I think for the pictures I saw it seems like there is always summer and I want a hotel there like the movie. I really like to know Santorini and Athens. Athens for the acropolis I think that this is a very interesting place for the history and the architecture and Santorini because is the white and blue city and it have a very spectacular views. My dream is go to a greek wedding to see the typical dancing and broke the dishes. 









Comentarios

  1. "Mamma Mia", is good movie. Grecia is excellent destination. It is a country that shines day and night, wonderfull!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best Concert Ever

My future job

Posgraduate studies