A walk I would like to do again


When I was a child all the weekend with my parents and my brother went to Cerro Ñielol in Temuco.  We tried to go all Sunday morning to walked when we can’t go I was sad. That was my favourite morning walk because it was one of the few things that we do together. When my family was going to Temuco to see us because they lived in Santiago we took them to see the hill. In the top there is a lookout where you can see all the city it's beautiful you are surrounded by trees and you can look all the city and if you go when is dark you can see the lights too. There is also a restaurant and games for kids. The last time we go I think I had ten years old. When we were in the top we eat something in the restaurant I don’t remember what we order but I think we drink juice and sopaipillas for ate. Sometimes on Sunday were events like singers or theatre plays for the family if we have time we sit to listened it was very funny.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best Concert Ever

Posgraduate studies

My future job