My hobby


I think my hobby is to practice sports because s
ince I was very young my family wanted me to practice a sport. When I was little, like five years old, I practiced gymnastics but I didn't like it. So I decided to change to another sport so I practiced swimming, handball, hockey, basketball and a lot of different sports through the years. When I was thirteen years old I decided to play Volleyball and I played for five years. When I started to go to the University I quit because I didn't have time and I didn't know anyone to practice with because I moved from my town. When I had more time to practiced a sport I searched for a different sport. One day near my home they set up a pole dance academy. I started to practice and now I been two years practicing. I go twice a week for one hour. It is a really difficult sport because you need strength and concentration because you can fall off. After a long time to choose a sport I really like it I found pole sport and turned it in to my hobby.








Comentarios

  1. Do you know Matro Chino? Is a circus dicipline that youcould liked? I recomend you investigated that

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best Concert Ever

Posgraduate studies

My future job