A city would like to visit

A city I do like to visit is Agra in India. 
A year ago I traveled to Europa as an exchange student and I traveled a lot. I think I wanted to know something different that I didn't already know. I had the luck to travel for a month in Europe. I had the chance to visit a lot of cities like Madrid, Berlin, Rome, Paris and a few more. 
In Agra is the Taj Mahal and a lot of patrimonial architecture that I would like to see. India is in Asia and I think the culture in that continent is very different than ours. About the language I don't know anything about Hindi but I suppose a lot of people speak English for the tourism. Another thing that I would like to know in Agra is the elephants and how they take care of them. They have a lot respect for animals especially the cow I want to learn about this. 
I don't know who I'd like to go with because I think that is a spiritual travel. And I don't believe a lot of people like the idea of a travel like that. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best Concert Ever

Posgraduate studies

My future job